Studio Flamenco Youth Company
The Studio Flamenco Youth Company was established in 2016 with the support of the City of Mitcham and the City of Unley.
The Youth Company aims to provide further opportunities for dedicated young people to extend their dance training and performance skills. Students aged 10-25 years who attend the advanced children’s class are invited to participate in Youth Company classes and performances.
The Studio Flamenco Youth Company has recently performed at:
- 'Toma' presented at the Star Theatre, July 2016
- Adelaide Fringe, February 2017
- Kids Central presented by Carclew Arts, February 2017
- Multicultural Festival, City of Mitcham, April 2017
- Kodomo No Hi Japanese Festival, April 2017